Cilgwenyn Exchanges & Returns Policy
Our customers are the most important people in the world to us and it is essential that you are satisfied with your product. We handle each return query individually to ensure we can cater to your questions personally.
If you are a trade customer, please contact us directly on email@example.com
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged
your items are damaged or defective and you wish an exchange, please ensure that:
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, the item you’re returning and why and we will guide you through the next steps.
- The item(s) are returned within 30 days of receipt.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused (seal of the jar still in tact) and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- If you've eaten or otherwise used a significant portion of the item before deciding to return it, then we won't be able to accept it as a return.
Please don't destroy or throw away any product before you've spoken to us and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund or replacement. Perishable goods such as food with a seal for health protection and hygiene reasons which has been broken cannot be returned if opened.
Change of mind returns
For change of mind returns, all full price items that are unopened and in its original condition can be returned following the steps below. Please note this does not apply to perishable items or goods with a seal for health protection and hygiene reasons which has been broken.
- Any cancellation of orders need to be made within 14 days of receiving your items and then 14 days in which to return it. This can be for any reason provided the item is complete and undamaged.
- You will need proof of purchase and all returned items will be credited to the account used to originally purchase the item(s).
- Please email this request to email@example.com with your order number, the item(s) you’re returning and why.
- You will then be notified within 3 working day how to return your order.
- If you are returning items you should consider using a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item unless we can sign for it. Please note that you will have to pay for the return.
- Prior to sending, please ensure the product is packaged securely so it will not break while in transit. It is generally best to reuse the packaging in which you received the item in order to ensure against damage and reduce waste. We are unable to provide additional packing materials for your return.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be credited to the account used to originally purchase the items within 14 days. The original shipping charges will be refunded but we cannot reimburse you for your return shipping charges. If you are returning part of a larger order, you may only be refunded a portion of any shipping fees paid. If we receive a return from you, and it is determined that your returned item(s) is not eligible for replacement or refund under our returns policy, you will be responsible for the shipping costs associated with sending the parcel back to you. If you do not wish to pay these shipping costs, we will hold your returned item(s) for a maximum of two weeks from the date of receipt before it is destroyed.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following item is exempt from the return policy: 14.5kg Pail
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights. Please refer to the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and Consumer Contracts Regulations for further advice.